Christmas quotes are used to bring the holiday spirit home. Quotes about Christmas are the real symbols of the holiday, just like hot chocolate or gingerbread cookies. While some prefer fun New Year greetings, others opt for quotes with a true Christmas spirit.
Christmas quotes about family can be shared while all loved ones gather around the fireplace. Christmas and family quotes are meant to help family members share their love and affection for one another and can also be shared with friends or colleagues.
An inspirational quote for such an important party can be a good idea for an employer or in-laws.
These quotes are serious in nature and highlight feelings of responsibility and care.
All the quotes of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 are summarized in the following sentence:
like Christmas is not just a time to celebrate. It is also a time for reflection..• Love is not for a gift - it is for the giver.
• You can compare Christmas with a candy; because when it's in your mouth, it teases all your taste buds, which makes you want to make it last forever.
• Don't think of Christmas as a day in your life; it really is a state of mind.
• Christmas memories are like snowflakes: they dance together until they disappear very quickly.
• Christmas begins in the heart. So he has to find an outlet to let the air out.
• If we treat Christmas as every day, peace on earth would be a real deal.
• Christmas is that time of year when everyone gets together and all roads lead to one place: home.
• Do not clean the living room immediately after Christmas. The clutter created by Christmas - the crumpled gift boxes and the opened candy wrappers - are glorious, admire them and enjoy them as you savor every moment spent together. Welcome them and leave them alone for a while.
• Christmas is three good things: first, singing aloud so that everyone can hear them; second, do something extra for someone you love; three, light a candle for those you want to kiss this Christmas but can't.
Christmas and New Year are two very special dates that make us think about everything we have experienced and what we want to achieve in the future.
The year is usually full of ups and downs, but 2023 we know was a really bad year, due to the coronavirus outbreak and the lockdown imposed for more than 2 months. But if you think you have certainly had people by your side who supported you and gave you love at all times.
These people deserve your thanks and best wishes, don't you think?
That's why, in this specific web page, we have compiled the most original and exciting phrases, proverbs, sayings and thoughts. At Christmas and New Year 2024 so you can thank your loved ones for being with you for another year.
Stay away from the typical used and reused messages, Christmas greetings you will find below, you have probably never read them before and you can use them to send them to your friends, partners and family by WhatsApp, SMS or Messenger, then share on social media or meditate on the meaning of Christmas.
What are you waiting for to read them all? You will like them! With a pinch of customization they will be perfect wishes for this end of the year.
Try inserting New Year quotes to make your wishes a little different than usual.
• "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one." - Brad Paisley
• "Well done for another year and another chance for us to do it right". - Oprah Winfrey
• "Play the fake, play the real." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
• "Celebrate the end, because new beginnings precede.". - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
• "I can't believe it's only been a year since I've become a better person." -anonymous
• "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
• "The list of my New Year's resolutions usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand euros". - Nia Vardalos
• "We will open a book. Its pages are blank. We will write words on it. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year." - Edith Pierce
• "New Year: Now is the time to make good annual resolutions. Next week, you can start preparing for hell as usual." - Mark Twain
• "At the end of the year, let's not go back to yesterday's disappointment. Look forward to God's promises that have not yet happened." - Buky Ojelabi
• "An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year. A pessimist stays awake to make sure the old year goes away." - Bill Vaughan
• "It wouldn't be New Year if I had no regrets." - William Thomas
• "Let all your problems last as long as the New Year's resolutions. - Joey Adams
• "The first of the year is every man's birthday". - Charles Lamb
• "Last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words expect another voice." - T.S. Eliot
• "I think I've made too many New Year resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break it all down." - Anonymous
• "The most glorious light of the new year is a sweet hope!" - Mehmet Murat ildan
Below we have made a nice collection of quotes from famous people (politicians, writers, singers, philosophers, etc.) which even if they are not created specifically for New Year's greetings, they refer as time passes, seize the right moment and be motivated and confident for a better future, and fit perfectly for the year ahead.
Each new year offers an exciting opportunity for a new beginning and new resolutions, which is why we are probably looking forward to the New Year. Whatever your goals for the next year or how many New Year's resolutions you have made or plan to make in 2024, celebrating the start of a new year is always a time for reflection. First, to celebrate all your experiences from 2023; and two, to welcome next year.
Whether you are planning to welcome 2024 with optimism, the perfect toast or a joke at the right time, these 100 best New Year quotes are just what you need this week to help you celebrate the start of a fateful new. year.
• "A man who dares to waste even an hour of his time has not discovered the value of life." Charles Darwin
• "The years that run away, relentlessly, take away one thing after another. Quinto Orazio Flacco
• "Don't live 75 times the same year and then call it life." Robin Sharma
• "Write in your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson
• "The magic of new beginnings is truly the most powerful of all." Josiyah Martin
• "The first step in getting somewhere is to decide that you won't stay where you are." J.P. Morgan
• "There is only one way to forget time: to use it. Charles Baudelaire
• "New year - a new chapter, a new verse or just the same old story? Finally, we write it. The choice is ours."Alex Morritt
• "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past." Thomas Jefferson
• "The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul ..." Gilbert K. Chesterton
• "And now we welcome the new year. Many things that never were." Rainer Maria Rilke
• "Your current circumstances don't determine where you can go. They only determine where to start." Cubin's Nest
• "It's never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot
• "Life is a change, sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's beautiful, but most of the time it's both." Kristin Kreuk
• "The end of the year is neither an end nor a beginning but a continuation, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." Hal Borland
• "What the new year brings you will largely depend on what you bring in the new year." Vern McLellan
• "Never underestimate the power you can take your life in a new direction." Allemagne Kent
• "I hope that in this coming year you make mistakes. Because if you make mistakes, do new things, try new things, learn, live, push, change, change your world. Do things you've never done before, and more importantly, do something. " Neil Gaiman
• "The new year is ahead of us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written." Melody Beattie
• "An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year goes away." William E. Vaughan
• "You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream." C.S. Lewis
• "Ring the old, ring the new, Ring, joyful bells, through the snow: The year passes, let it go; Ring the fake, ring the real." Alfred Lord Tennyson
• "Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to." Vaughan
• "On New Year's Eve, the whole world celebrates that a date changes. We celebrate the dates when we change the world." kAkilnathan Logeswaran
• "You can get excited about the future. I don't care about the past." Hillary DePiano
• "The New Year is an unpainted painting; a path not yet crossed; a wing not yet taken off! Things haven't happened yet! Before the clock strikes, don't do it don't forget that you can reshape your life! " Mehmet Murat ildan
• "Every day is a new beginning, the chance to do what needs to be done and not be seen as another day to dedicate". Catherine Pulsifer
• "On December 31 this evening, something will explode. The clock is crouched, dark and small, like a time bomb in the hall. Listen, it's midnight, dear children. Here! Here's another year! " Ogden Nash
• "Every moment is a new beginning". T.S. Eliot
• "Every year we are a different person. I don't think we are the same person for life." Steven Spielberg
• "Your success and your happiness reside in you. You decide to remain happy, and your joy and you will form an invincible host against difficulties." Helen Keller
• "Be at war with your vices, be at peace with your neighbors and let each new year find you a better man". Benjamin Franklin
• "Last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words expect a different voice." T.S. Eliot
• "If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new welcome." Paulo Coehlo
• "Many years ago, I took the New Years resolution to never make New Years resolutions. Hell, this is the only resolution I've ever held!" DS Mixell
• "Let us pray joyfully with a grateful heart to welcome the blessings of the new year." Lailah Gifty Akita
• "New Year's Eve is every man's birthday." Charles Lamb
• "Take a leap of faith and start this wonderful new year by believing". Sarah Ban Breathnach
• "Every new beginning comes from the end of another beginning." Seneca
• "It is never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you are proud of, and if you find that you are not, I hope you have the force to start over. " F. Scott Fitzgerald
• "The beginning is the most important part of the job." Plato
• "Change can be scary, but do you know what's scarier? Allow fear to stop you from growing, evolving and progressing." Mandy Hale
• "What a wonderful thought that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." Anne Frank
• "The regrets of each year are envelopes in which there are messages of hope for the new year." John R. Dallas Jr.
• "Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw from a bank where they don't have an account." Oscar Wilde
• "While no one can go back and start over, anyone can start now and make a whole new ending." Carl Bard
• "We must be ready to get rid of the life we have planned in order to have the life waiting for us. The old skin must be removed before the new one can happen." Joseph Campbell
• "Make New Year goals. Dig in and find out what you would like your life to be this year. It helps you do your part. It is a statement that you are interested in living your life fully in the next year. " Melody Beattie
• "The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new". Socrates
• "You are never too old to reinvent yourself." Steve Harvey
• "Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly." unknown
• "We must always change, renew, rejuvenate; otherwise we harden." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
• "Life is a change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely." Karen Kaiser Clark
• "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou
• "As we age and become wiser, we begin to realize what we need and what we need to leave behind. Sometimes there are things in our life that they shouldn't be to last. Sometimes the changes we don't want are the changes we need to grow. Sometimes moving away is a step forward. " unknown
• "Be like a tree. Stay grounded. Connect with your roots. Spin a new leaf. Lean before breaking. Enjoy your stunning natural beauty. Keep growing." Joanne Raptis
• "No matter how difficult the past is, you can always start over." Buddha
• "Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams." unknown
• "Start doing what you want to do now. We don't live in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake." Francis Bacon Sr.
• "Life is not about waiting, hoping and desiring, it's about doing, being and becoming". Mike Dooley
• "It takes courage to grow and become who you really are." E.E. Cummings
• "Every day, anyway, I'm getting better and better." Emilie Coue
• "When life is sweet, give thanks and celebrate. When life is bitter, give thanks and grow." Shauna Niequist
• "This year, be structured enough for success and success is flexible enough for creativity and fun." Taylor Duvall
• "Don't be afraid to step out on a limb. This is where the fruit is." Frank Scully
• "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." William James
• "Best wishes for a happy new year. May we keep the fullness of God's grace, goodness and goodwill." Lailah Gifty Akita
• "A new year has arrived on tiptoe. Let's go ahead to meet him." Anusha Atukorala
• "The new beginnings are in order and you will inevitably feel some level of excitement as new possibilities as your path." Auliq Ice
• "As the year draws to a close, it's time for reflection - a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old wounds. Whatever has happened in the last year, the new year brings a new beginning. New experiences and exciting relationships await you. We thank the blessings of the past and the promise of the future. " EggPeggy Toney Horton
• "Approach the new year with determination to find the hidden opportunities in each new day." Michael Josephson
• "When you see a new year, see realities and limit your fantasies!" Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
• "The priceless lesson of the New Year is that the end of the beginnings of birth and the beginnings of the end of births. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither does not find an end. in the other. " Craig D. Lounsbrough
• "A year of end and beginning, a year of loss and discovery ... and you were all with me during the storm. I drink your health, your wealth, your luck for the long years to come, and I hope that many more days will allow us to meet this way. " CJ Cherryh
• "We are the authors of our destinies". CampNike Campbell-Fatoki
• "Be at war with your vices, be at peace with your neighbors and let each new year find you a better man". Benjamin Franklin
• "You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already in you." Eckhart Tolle
• "Go up the mountain to see the world, not for the world to see you." David McCullough Jr.
• "As the new year dawns on the horizon, I have decided to exercise my will on the world." Holly Black
• "I found that if you love life, life will love you in return." Arthur Rubenstein
• "This brilliant New Year gives me the joy of living every day to grow every day and try to be my greatest and best!" William Arthur Ward
• "May our New Year's resolution be as follows: we will be there for each other as members of humanity, in the best sense of the word." Göran Persson
• "In a year, you will weigh more or less what you are doing now." Phil McGraw
• "I don't know where I'm from, but I promised it wouldn't be boring." David Bowie
• "Too much of everything is bad, but too much Champagne is right." F. Scott Fitzgerald
• "Be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi
• "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
• "May all your problems last until your New Year's resolutions!" Joey Adams
• "The attraction of the new year is this: the year changes and in this change we believe we can change with it. a new page. " R. Joseph Hoffmann
• "Remove" should "from your vocabulary this year. Start your journey of self-esteem now." Kelly Martin
• "Anyone who breaks a resolution is weak; anyone who breaks one is crazy." Knowles
• "The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you are the pilot." Michael Altshuler
• "Past and present that I know well, all are friends and sometimes enemies to me. But it is the silent future, which indicates a complete stranger, with whom I have fallen madly in love." Richelle E. Goodrich
• "We all have exactly the same 365 days. The only difference is what we make of them." Hillary DePiano
• "Resolving the new years is one thing. Staying resolved and carrying them on is another." Alex Morritt
• "I close my eyes to old things that are finished. And I open my heart to new beginnings." Nick Frederickson
• "Be the girl you decided to be." unknown
• "Whatever you are afraid to do, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever." Neil Gaiman
• "There are better things to come than the ones we leave behind." C.S. Lewis
• "It's a new year. A new beginning. And things will change." Taylor Swift
• "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein